Please show me how you are compiling the program under gcc and mpicc. Plus do a "mpicc --showme".

--td

On 7/30/2012 8:33 AM, Paweł Jaromin wrote:
This situation is also strange for me, I spend 2 days to find a bug :(.

Unfortunately I am not  a professional  C/C++ programmer, but I have
to make this program. Please have a look in a picture from link below,
maybe it will be more clear.

http://vipjg.nazwa.pl/sndfile_error.png