Hi,

some weeks ago (mainly in the beginning of October) I reported
several problems and I would be grateful if you can tell me if
and probably when somebody will try to solve them.

1) I don't get the expected results, when I try to send or scatter
   the columns of a matrix in Java. The received column values have
   nothing to do with the original values, if I use a homogeneous
   environment and the program breaks with "An error occurred in
   MPI_Comm_dup" and "MPI_ERR_INTERN: internal error", if I use
   a heterogeneous environment. I would like to use the Java API.

2) I don't get the expected result, when I try to scatter an object
   in Java.

3) I still get only a message that all nodes are already filled up
   when I use a "rankfile" and nothing else happens. I would like
   to use a rankfile. You filed a bug fix for it.

4) I would like to have "-cpus-per-proc", "-npersocket", etc for
   every set of machines/applications and not globally for all
   machines/applications if I specify several colon-separated sets
   of machines or applications on the command line. You told me that
   it could be done.

5) By the way, it seems that the option "-cpus-per-proc" isn't any
   longer supported in openmpi-1.7 and openmpi-1.9. How can I bind a
   multi-threaded process to more than one core in these versions?

I can provide my small programs once more if you need them. Thank
you very much for any answer in advance.

Kind regards

Siegmar