On Feb 5, 2013, at 2:18 PM, Eugene Loh <eugene....@oracle.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the dumb question, but who maintains this code?  OMPI, or upstream
> in the hwloc project?  Where should the fix be made?

The version of hwloc in the v1.6 series is frozen at a somewhat-older version
of hwloc (1.3.2, which was the end of the 1.3.x line).  It's quite possible
that the bug has been fixed in a later version of hwloc -- e.g., 1.6.1.

Since this hwloc is so old, it's up to OMPI to maintain it.  But you might want
to look to later versions of hwloc for inspiration for the fix.  We can apply a
patch directly to OMPI 1.6.x.

For corporate legal information go to: