We've been asked several times over the past few years if we would ever make
more Open MPI logo shirts.  Making those shirts was always a giant logistical
hassle in the past: get quotes from printers, gather orders, get the shirts
made, collect payments, distribute the shirts, ...etc.

But now it seems that the interwebs have solved this problem for us -- w00t!

    http://www.cafepress.com/openmpi

We put up a bunch of shirts, sweatshirts, and some other random stuff (e.g.,
keychains) that CafePress pre-selected for us in a bundle.  The pictures mostly
show black, grey, and white items, but if you click through, a bunch of them
have multiple colors available.

To be clear: we're doing this because a) it's fun, b) I personally need a new
Open MPI shirt (my old ones are wearing out), and c) people have asked for it.

We're NOT making any money off this -- we set the markup value to 0% on all the
items (i.e., they're basically being sold at print-on-demand cost).  If some
kind of accounting weirdness comes up and we end up making some money off these
items, we'll probably just donate the money to some worthy cause.

Enjoy!

For corporate legal information go to: