On 07/25/2014 03:02 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
On Jul 25, 2014, at 1:14 PM, Gus Correa <g...@ldeo.columbia.edu> wrote:

Change the mkmf.template file and replace the Fortran
compiler name (gfortran) by the Open MPI (OMPI) Fortran compiler wrapper:
mpifortran (or mpif90 if it still exists
in OMPI 1.8.1),

mpifort is the preferred Fortran compiler wrapper name in the 1.8.x series.
mpif90 still exists, but we'll likely remove that name in some future release
(not before 1.9.x, of course).

Hi Jeff

Oops! Sorry for my misspelling of mpifort.
(Intel must love this name choice! :) )
Well, hopefully Dan Shell found the right compiler wrapper.

I haven't got beyond the ol' mpif90 and OMPI 1.6.5.
Just waiting for 1.8.2 to be out in the sun to update.

Gus Correa