Dear all,

I am new to MPI. Please forgive me if I ask a redundant question.

I am now programming about graph processing using MPI. I get two problems
as described below.

a. How to get more information about errors? I got errors like below. This
says that program exited abnormally in function *MPI_Test().* But is there
a way to know more about the error?

**** An error occurred in MPI_Test*** on communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD***
MPI_ERR_TRUNCATE: message truncated*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL: your MPI job
will now
abort--------------------------------------------------------------------------mpirun
has exited due to process rank 2 with PID 4341 onnode
xing-HP-Compaq-Elite-8300-SFF exiting improperly. There are two reasons
this could occur:1. this process did not call "init" before exiting, but
others inthe job did. This can cause a job to hang indefinitely while it
waitsfor all processes to call "init". By rule, if one process calls
"init",then ALL processes must call "init" prior to termination.2. this
process called "init", but exited without calling "finalize".By rule, all
processes that call "init" MUST call "finalize" prior toexiting or it will
be considered an "abnormal termination"This may have caused other processes
in the application to beterminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported
here).--------------------------------------------------------------------------***
An error occurred in MPI_Test*** on communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD***
MPI_ERR_TRUNCATE: message truncated*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL: your MPI job
will now abort*** An error occurred in MPI_Test*** on communicator
MPI_COMM_WORLD*** MPI_ERR_TRUNCATE: message truncated***
MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL: your MPI job will now
has exited due to process rank 2 with PID 4378 onnode SFF exiting
improperly. *
b. Are there anything to note about asynchronous communication? I use
MPI_Isend, MPI_Irecv, MPI_Test to implement asynchronous communication. My
program works well on small data sets(10K nodes graphs), but it exits
abnormally on large data set (1M nodes graphs).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
Best Regards.