0.200000002980232
  0.200000000000000
   1.00000000000000
  0.200000002980232
  0.200000000000000
   1.00000000000000

I suppose that in case of 0.2 we have a real that is different in double or
in single precision. when I write 0.2_db I forced the program to fill with
0 the empty space in the memory.

In the second case we have and integer that the program treat as a real and
as a consequence, the program fill  automatically the empty space with 0.

Am I right?
What do you suggest as next step?
I could create a type variable and try to send it from a processor to
another with MPI_SEND and MPI_RECV?

Again thank

Diego