Hi Nathan

http://blogs.cisco.com/performance/the-vader-shared-memory-transport-in-open-mpi-now-featuring-3-flavors-of-zero-copy/

    Nathan> -Nathan Hjelm HPC-5, LANL

thanks for the great info. Question about xpmem: Are there any plans by
someone to maintain the code?

Roland

-------
http://www.q-leap.com / http://qlustar.com
          --- HPC / Storage / Cloud Linux Cluster OS ---