Hi Ralph,

> On 25 Mar 2015, at 21:25 , Ralph Castain <r...@open-mpi.org> wrote:
> I think I have this resolved,
> though that I still suspect their is something wrong on that system. You
> shouldn’t have some nodes running munge and others not running it.

For completeness, it's not "some" nodes, its the MOM (service) nodes that run
it, and the compute nodes don't.
I don't know munge well enough to judge whether it makes sense to have it there
only and not on the compute nodes?

> I wonder if someone was experimenting and started munge on some of the nodes,
> and forgot to turn it off afterwards??

If the answer to my request for clarification is along the lines of "No!", then
I can ask the admins whats up.

> Anyway, see if this fixes the problem.
>
> https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/pull/497

Will get back to you later how that works for me.

Thanks

Mark