Hi guys,

Thanks for the follow-up.

It appears that you are ruling out that Munge is required because the system
runs TORQUE, but as far as I can see Munge is/can be used by both SLURM and
TORQUE.
(http://docs.adaptivecomputing.com/torque/4-0-2/Content/topics/1-installConfig/serverConfig.htm#usingMUNGEAuth)

If I misunderstood the drift, please ignore ;-)

Mark