Hi Jeff,

I don't know why Gilles keeps picking on the persistent request problem and
mixing
it up with this user bug.  I do think for this user the psm probably is the
problem.

They don't have anything to do with each other.

I can reproduce the persistent request problem on hopper consistently.  As
I said
on the telecon last week it has something to do with memory corruption with
the
receive buffer that is associated with the persistent request.

Howard