...my bad!

I had set up things so that PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH were correct in
interactive mode,
but they were wrong ssh was called non-interactively.

Now i have a new problem:
When i do
  mpirun -np 6 --hostfile krakenhosts hostname
from triops, sometimes it seems to hang (i.e. no output, doesn't end)
and at other time i get the ouput
----
[aim-kraken:24527] [[45056,0],1] tcp_peer_send_blocking: send() to socket 9
failed: Broken pipe (32)
ORTE was unable to reliably start one or more daemons.
This usually is caused by:
-----
Again, i can call mpirun on triops from kraken und all squid_XX without a
problem...

What could cause this problem?

Thank You
  Jody