On 31 October 2016 at 20:39, Jason Maldonis <maldo...@wisc.edu> wrote:

> I may also submit bugs to mpi4py, but I don't yet know exactly where the
> bugs are originating from.  Do any of you know if github is the correct
> place to submit bugs for mpi4py?

https://bitbucket.org/mpi4py/mpi4py/issues

You can also write to the mailing list in Google Groups
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mpi4py

If you are not sure your issue is mpi4py's fault, I think is better to ask
in the mailing list.

> I have also learned some cool things that are not well documented on the
> web, and I'd like to provide nice examples or something similar. Can I
> contribute examples to either mpi4py or OpenMPI?

Indeed, mpi4py documentation is poor. Maybe we could start by adding your
examples in the wiki https://bitbucket.org/mpi4py/mpi4py/wiki/Home . Do you
have them online in some repo to take a look?

--
Lisandro Dalcin

4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
al-Khawarizmi Bldg (Bldg 1), Office # 0109
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
http://www.kaust.edu.sa

Office Phone: +966 12 808-0459