Michael,

in this case, you can
mpirun --mca oob ^ud ...
in order to blacklist the oob/ud component.

an alternative is to add
oob = ^ud
in /.../etc/openmpi-mca-params.conf

If Open MPI is installed on a local filesystem, then this setting can
be node specific.

That being said, the error suggest mca_oob_ud.so is a module from a
Open MPI was not built on the system it is running, or libibverbs.so.1
has been removed after
Open MPI was built.
So I do encourage you to take a step back, and think if you can find a
better solution for your site.

Cheers,

Gilles