I have a code using MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE along with MPI-RMA that I'm using OpenMPI 4.0.1.  Since 4.0.1 requires UCX I have it installed with MT on (1.6.0 build).  The thing is that the code keeps stalling out when I go above a couple of nodes.  UCX is new to our environment as previously we have just used the regular IB Verbs with no problem.  My guess is that there is either some option in OpenMPI I am missing or some variable in UCX I am not setting.  Any insight on what could be causing the stalls?

-Paul Edmon-