Hi, Paul

I must say, this is eerily appropo. I've just sent a request for Wombat
last week as I was planning to have my group start looking at the
performance of UCX OSC on IB. We are most interested in ensuring UCX OSC MT
performs well on Wombat. The bitbucket you're referencing; is this the
source code? Can we build and run it?

Best,

Josh