Hi,

Thank you for the guidance. I rebooted my computer but now the program
fails to compile.

I then tried changing the tmp directory adding the following line to
*openmpi-mca-params.conf*:

*orte_tmpdir_base = "/Users/myname/Desktop/shared/tmp"*
But now I get the following error:

*PMIX ERROR: ERROR in file dstore_base.c at line 1659*
*Impossible to open the file
/"Users/myname/Desktop/shared/tmp"/ompi.dyn900-158.501/pid.1610/contact.txt
in write mode*
*ORTE_ERROR_LOG: File open failure in file util/hnp_contact.c at line 91*
*CANNOT CREATE FIFO
/"Users/myname/Desktop/shared/tmp"/ompi.dyn900-158.501/pid.1610/0/debugger_attach_fifo:
errno 2*

Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks!