I believe they're DDR cards.

On 5/9/20 6:36 AM, Heinz, Michael William via users wrote:
Prentice,

Avoiding the obvious question of whether your FM is running and the fabric is
in an active state, It sounds like your exhausting a resource on the cards.
Ralph is correct about support for QLogic cards being long past but I’ll see
what I can dig up in the archives on Monday to see if there’s a parameter you
can adjust.

My vague recollection is that you shouldn’t try to have more compute processes
than you have cores, that some resources are allocated on that basis. You might
also look at the modinfo output for the device driver to see if there are any
likely looking suspects.

Honestly, chances are better that you’ll get a hint from modinfo than that I’ll
find a tuning guide laying around. Are these cards DDR or QDR?

Sent from my iPad

--
Prentice Bisbal
Lead Software Engineer