Hello,

thanks for your help and suggestions.

At the end it was no issue with OpenMPI or with any other system stuff,
but rather a single line in our code. I thought I was doing the tests
with the -fbounds-check option, but it turns out I was not, arrrghh!! At
some point I was writing outside one of our arrays, and you can imagine
the rest... That it was happening only when I was running with
'--bind-to none' and only in my workstation brought me down all the
wrong debugging paths. Once I realized -fbounds-check was not being
used, figuring out the issue was a matter of seconds...

Our code is now happily performing the +3000 tests without a hitch.

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente

Tel.: +34 922 605 747
Web.: http://research.iac.es/proyecto/polmag/
AVISO LEGAL: Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial y/o
privilegiada. Si usted no es el destinatario final del mismo o lo ha recibido
por error, por favor notifíquelo al remitente inmediatamente. Cualquier uso no
autorizadas del contenido de este mensaje está estrictamente prohibida. Más
información en: https://www.iac.es/es/responsabilidad-legal
DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential and / or privileged
information. If you are not the final recipient or have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use of the content of
this message is strictly prohibited. More information:
https://www.iac.es/en/disclaimer