From: Users [mailto:users-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org] On Behalf Of Zufar
Dhiyaulhaq
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 09:13
To: users@lists.opencontrail.org
Subject: [Users] Error Fetch Packages Python when install Contrail Web

Hi, i try to install contrail web UI.
and when i run the instalation tutorial

    make fetch-pkgs-dev make dev-env REPO=webController

I get some error. I this the error is in the fetch_packages in line 92

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "../contrail-webui-third-party/fetch_packages.py", line 354, in
<module>
        main(xmlfile)
      File "../contrail-webui-third-party/fetch_packages.py", line 334, in main
        ProcessPackage(object)
      File "../contrail-webui-third-party/fetch_packages.py", line 314, in
ProcessPackage
        ApplyPatches(pkg)
      File "../contrail-webui-third-party/fetch_packages.py", line 92, in
ApplyPatches
        proc = subprocess.Popen(cmd, stdin = fp)
      File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 711, in __init__
        errread, errwrite)
      File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 1327, in _execute_child
        raise child_exception
    OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
    make: *** [fetch-pkgs-dev] Error 1

this is the fungtion that cause the error, anyone know?

    def ApplyPatches(pkg):
        stree = pkg.find('patches')
        if stree is None:
        return
        for patch in stree.getchildren():
        cmd = ['patch']
        if patch.get('strip'):
            cmd.append('-p')
            cmd.append(patch.get('strip'))
        if _OPT_VERBOSE:
            print "Patching %s <%s..." % (' '.join(cmd), str(patch))
        if not _OPT_DRY_RUN:
            fp = open(str(patch), 'r')
            proc = subprocess.Popen(cmd, stdin = fp)
            proc.communicate()