De : Users [mailto:users-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org] De la part de CARVER,
PAUL
Envoyé : lundi 5 février 2018 21:35
À : users@lists.opencontrail.org
Objet : Re: [Users] Error Fetch Packages Python when install Contrail Web

Which installation tutorial are you using? There are several. The build
instructions and repo here https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-dev-env worked
for me as far as compiling from source and creating containers from the “make
all” command, but I didn’t go from there to installing and running.

I believe most of the focus on going from “containers built” to “containers
deployed and full system running” is currently here:
https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-helm-deployer but I don’t know if it’s 100%
working yet.

If you’re trying to use the DevStack plugin, you probably want this fork:
https://github.com/Doude/contrail-devstack-plugin
but I think the Helm based deployment is a better choice.

--
Paul Carver
VoIP: 732-545-7377