Hello,

On our 3.8 dual-node ONE I got this morning a OVERLOADED node with load
average of 35.

I found one my own VMs eating 99% CPU, it was just booted and waiting
at ISO boot menu prompt.

It looks to be related to KVM as I reproduce it on a 4.2.

I can reproduce it by defining a template using an Ubuntu Server AMD64 ISO
and instanciate it.

I just let the VMs at ISO boot menu, and the KVM process quickly eat 99%
of CPU.

If someone has an idea.

Here is the template:

    oneadmin@nebula:~$ onetemplate show 17
    TEMPLATE 17 INFORMATION

    ID             : 17
    NAME           : Install ISO AMD64 20G
    USER           : eole
    GROUP          : oneadmin
    REGISTER TIME  : 10/11 19:29:17

    PERMISSIONS

    OWNER          : um-
    GROUP          : ---
    OTHER          : ---

    TEMPLATE CONTENTS

    CONTEXT=[
      NETWORK="YES",
      SSH_PUBLIC_KEY="$USER[SSH_PUBLIC_KEY]" ]
    CPU="0.2"
    DISK=[
      IMAGE_ID="0" ]
    DISK=[
      CACHE="none",
      IMAGE_ID="43" ]
    FEATURES=[
      ACPI="yes",
      PAE="no" ]
    GRAPHICS=[
      KEYMAP="fr",
      LISTEN="0.0.0.0",
      TYPE="VNC" ]
    INPUT=[
      BUS="usb",
      TYPE="tablet" ]
    MEMORY="768"
    NIC=[
      MODEL="virtio",
      NETWORK_ID="1" ]
    OS=[
      ARCH="x86_64",
      BOOT="hd" ]
    VCPU="2"

And here the ISO:

    oneadmin@nebula:~$ oneimage show 43
    IMAGE 43 INFORMATION

    ID             : 43
    NAME           : Ubuntu 13.10 server AMD64
    USER           : eole
    GROUP          : oneadmin
    DATASTORE      : ISO
    TYPE           : CDROM
    REGISTER TIME  : 11/07 16:29:06
    PERSISTENT     : No
    SOURCE         :
    /var/lib/one//datastores/100/39670c51a99879ca3e221d5fc8027dce
    PATH           : /var/tmp/thin-body20131107-1782-yqfomp
    SIZE           : 672M
    STATE          : used
    RUNNING_VMS    : 1

    PERMISSIONS

    OWNER          : um-
    GROUP          : ---
    OTHER          : ---

    IMAGE TEMPLATE

    DEV_PREFIX="hd"
    DRIVER="raw"

    VIRTUAL MACHINES

        ID USER     GROUP    NAME            STAT UCPU    UMEM HOST    TIME
       117 eole     oneadmin userver-test    runn   99    768M nebula  0d 00h06

Regards.

--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: