Have you upgraded to 4.4 from an older version? In previous versions
system datastores are not monitored and old probes do not get that
information. In this case execute:

$ onehost sync

It should copy the new ones to the hosts.

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan