Hi Javier,

Even though I updated to 4.4 after the problem appeared, it looks like 'onehost sync' has solved the issue.

Thank you,

Javier

On 20/01/14 12:25, Javier Fontan wrote:
Have you upgraded to 4.4 from an older version? In previous versions
system datastores are not monitored and old probes do not get that
information. In this case execute:

$ onehost sync

It should copy the new ones to the hosts.