Dear all,

as far as I understand from [1] in the current stable OpenNebula release (v.4.4) it's not possible to set user quotas be valid for a given period of time. We would like to implement the following scenario. Split all cloud users into two categories: 1) permanent and 2) temporal. Users from the second category can use cloud resources only during certain period of time. And e.g. one week/month before quotas are expired the user will get notification via email. He can ignore it if he is not going to use cloud resources any longer or ask for prolongation.

Best regards,
Nikolay.

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.4/administration/users_and_groups/quota_auth.html