OK, thank you. I'll wait for official feature...
Until then I made small modification to Openvswitch.rb, which allows to add IP
aliases to the VM's template by adding IPs to ALIAS_IP="IP1[,IP,IP..]" under
NIC section.
This only needed if CONF[:arp_cache_poisoning] is set globally.

$ diff OpenvSwitch.rb OpenvSwitch-bkp.rb
38c38
<
---

53,56c53
<
<             # Allow VIP (aliases), if ARP Cache is ON
<             allow_vip if CONF[:arp_cache_poisoning]
<
---

68c65
<
---

110,116d106
<     def allow_vip
<       if @nic[:alias_ip] != nil
<         ip_array = @nic[:alias_ip].split(",")
<         ip_array.each { |ip2|
add_flow("in_port=#{port},arp,dl_src=#{@nic[:mac]},nw_src=#{ip2}",:normal,46000)
 }
<       end
<     end
<
121c111
<
---

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404