I am a newbie, so excuse my ignorance. I have tried for 2 days now to get
"browse catalog" page to show me catalog. I do not see any errors nor
images.
Due to this I am not able to follow any tutorials.
thanks for helping

This is what my page looks like (text copy in case image attachments are
not allowed)
No images or templates.

No images or templates are loaded for this project or the shared openshift
namespace. An image or template is required to add content.

To add an image stream or template from a file, use the editor in the
Import YAML / JSON tab, or run the following command:

oc create -f <filename> -n test
Back to overview