Unfortunately I am no familiar enough to follow instructions such as "giving
the API server to use the public key to verify tokens"
Also this was more than a year ago, how come out of box version is unstable
enough that it doesn't work on its own without fixes?
Are there detailed instructions on how to get it up and running?