Hi,

I'm confused about this section of the doc : https://github.com/openshift
/jenkins-plugin#jenkins-pipeline-formerly-workflow-plugin

- Is Groovy DSL syntax still supported with Openshift Jenkins Pipeline ?

Additional questions :

- Is it the list of the jenkins plugins that we package with the OpenShift
Docker Image -  https://github.com/openshift/jenkins/blob/master/1/contrib/
openshift/base-plugins.txt ?
- Can you confirm that the Openshift Jenkins Docker image always package
the latest Jenkins Release (= LTS) ?
- Is it possible to trigger a Jenkins job (= Pipeline) when a new commit
has been pushed into a git project ?

Regards,

Charles