Hi,

At the moment we are pushing our images with tag 'latest' to the OpenShift
Docker Registry. For example inside the test project.

This will create and image-stream to that image + we start our
container/service/pod with oc new-app my-image:latest.

When we create a new image we build it again + tag with latest + push it. The
image-stream will be updated and a new deploy will be triggered.

This is working very well but it's difficult to use for our versions because we
always need to tag with latest.

We are able to push with the tag :latest + with tag :1.0.0 but this isn't the
best solution for us. (for example when you want to go back to an earlier
version you also have to tag the 'older' image with tag latest to trigger a new
deploy.

Is there a recommended way to use verions + automatic deploys in the OpenShift
Registry?

Something like: every push of an image triggers a new deploy (tag does not
matter) or some other good way?