This is a known issue captured
https://trello.com/c/RLJbg6KX/385-share-kibana-user-dashboard and the
referenced BZ.

Bottom line is to achieve multi-tenancy using the Kibana version provided
by the EFK stack, each user essentially has a 'profile' where there
dashboards and visualizations are stored.  Their currently is no easy
mechanism in the version we provide that would allow you to achieve
sharing.

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Frank Liauw <fr...@vsee.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using Openshift Origin's aggregated logging stack.
>
> However, my visualizations are not shared amongst users; even via the
> direct share link:
>
> http://i.stack.imgur.com/PoNvl.png
>
> Viewers (who are already logged in) get the following error: Could not
> locate that visualization (id: response-codes); they have access to the
> indices / namespaces on which the visualization was built upon.
>
> I've experience with vanilla kibanas, and visualizations were shared by
> default.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Frank
> Systems Engineer
>
> VSee: fr...@vsee.com <http://vsee.com/u/tmd4RB> | Cell: +65 9338 0035
>
> Join me on VSee for Free <http://vsee.com/u/tmd4RB>

Jeff Cantrill
Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat Engineering
OpenShift Integration Services
Red Hat, Inc.
*Office*: 703-748-4420 | 866-546-8970 ext. 8162420
jcant...@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com