Hello,

our use case is that the developers sometimes want to access the logs of
crashed pods in order to see why their app crashed. That's not possible via the
OpenShift Console, therefore we backup the logs of exited containers and make
them accessible to the devs.

I think that this could be accomplished via aggregated logging too (could it?)
but last time we tried that it turned out to be a very heavyweight solution
that constantly required our attention and oversight.

Can you give us any recommendation?

Regards