> On May 17, 2017, at 7:37 AM, David Conde <da...@donedeal.ie> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get the DataDog agent working with k8s integration. I'm
> hitting an issue around cadvisor not being available. I have read that
> cadvisor is available via kubelet as long as I'm using certs to access it.
>
> Does anyone know what the equivalent of the 2 URLs below are when trying to
> access via kubelet?
>
> - /api/v1.3/machine/
> - /api/v1.3/subcontainers/

In general I don't think there is anything wrong with accessing cadvisor
directly, except that I believe cadvisor isn't exposed from kubelets.... So i
think, /stats/summary in the kubelet will externalize some of the cadvisor
metrics you want.

The thread below describes the idea behind stats as a  cadvisor wrapper
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/kubernetes-sig-node/txBjT8-WvM0