Hi Alex,

I was able to get past that by enabling hostDir for the service account, I
also had to set privileged: true in the security context so it could access
the cgroups mounts etc. The next issue I hit was it tries to access
cAdvisor via a non secure port instead of via the kubelet stats api.

I also had to mount kubelet certs into a volume so that they could be used
to talk to kubelet over SSL. I contacted their support about the cAdvisor
issue, they responded with its currently in their backlog.