Commit: 70cff8557908b592d291e6ea0b3a018069b61324 (updated README)
Author: Siamak Sadeghianfar <ssade...@redhat.com>
Date: Thu Apr 6 18:48:41 2017 +0700
---> Copying repository files ...
---> Installing Jenkins 0 plugins using /opt/openshift/plugins.txt ...
Creating initial locks...
Locking blueocean:1.0.0
Analyzing war...
Downloading plugins...
Downloading plugin: blueocean from
https://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/blueocean/1.0.0/blueocean.hpi
Downloading plugin: blueocean-plugin from
https://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/blueocean-plugin/1.0.0/blueocean-plugin.hpi
Failed to download plugin: blueocean or blueocean-plugin
Failed to install plugins.
error: build error: non-zero (13) exit code from
openshift/jenkins-2-centos7@sha256
:ad29fc43c3f9015a0fdbb3f3ba366ff511303f7f3a0bbb1bc4652ecf70eb3712

Simply because second link drops 404... blueocean-plugin.hpi doesn't exist
anymore.

I decided OK... I don't need blueocean so I will just go for standard
Jenkins from OpenShift templates. That did install successfuly but when I
click on the link it asks for username and password (on Jenkins screen) so
simply OAUTH doesn't work at all.

The pod has
# oc exec jenkins-1-28l8x env |grep -i auth
OPENSHIFT_ENABLE_OAUTH=true

it is running but ... yeah how do I integrate it with my pipelines? Any
ideas?

Thanks!