Thanks for pointing it out.

So in the file:

*$> cat origin-master-controllers*
*OPTIONS=--loglevel=2 --listen=https://0.0.0.0:8444 <https://0.0.0.0:8444>*
*CONFIG_FILE=/etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml*
*OPENSHIFT_DEFAULT_REGISTRY=docker-registry.default.svc:5000*

*AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=*
*AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=*

*# Proxy configuration*
*# See
https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/latest/install_config/install/advanced_install.html#configuring-global-proxy
<https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/latest/install_config/install/advanced_install.html#configuring-global-proxy>*

Is my understanding incorrect that during install, if i provided key/secret
key as environment variables, those values will not be captured here? Do i
need to hardcode the key/secretkey here and restart master service?