Hello,

I have a single host OpenShift cluster. Is it possible to install Nginx
(run it as a docker image) and route traffic using Nginx?

If so, can someone point out the configurations for NO_PROXY and HTTP_PROXY
in this case?

I dont want any OpenShift instance IP managed by OpenShift. What I am
confused about is this part of the document

HTTP_PROXY=http://<user>:<password>@<ip_addr>:<port>/
HTTPS_PROXY=https://<user>:<password>@<ip_addr>:<port>/
NO_PROXY=master.hostname.example.com,10.1.0.0/16,172.30.0.0/16

It mentions that NO_PROXY has the hostname of the master included in
NO_PROXY. But since my cluster only has 1 host, so all my routes are
managed through that hostname. In this case, do I just assign some random
routes, and route through Nginx?

Regards