What do you want Nginx for? OpenShift has a component called the Router
which routes traffic. It is based on Haproxy. You could run an nginx
container that the router will send traffic to, but if you’re just trying
to expose other apps. Then just use the built in Router.

Unless you’re talking about the kubernetes reference nginx ingress
controller?