Patrick,

First, I think you're misunderstanding the order of operations here just a
bit.  `docker-storage-setup` is part of the host preparation steps and
happens on all nodes in the cluster before running the Advanced Installer.
The Container and PaaS Practice's Consulting Playbooks [0] might help your
understanding.

I'm not fully intimate with CRI-O's internals but It looks like there are
some options to set [1].  I don't see any further details on GH so I
suspect those details are forthcoming.

[0] http://v1.uncontained.io/playbooks/installation/
[1]
https://github.com/kubernetes-incubator/cri-o/blob/master/docs/crio.conf.5.md

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

Architect, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, <https://www.redhat.com/> Container and PaaS Practice

lsant...@redhat.com   M: 3236334854
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>