So I've been tasked with setting up an OpenShift cluster for some light
testing. Not prod. I was originally given
https://github.com/RedHatWorkshops/openshiftv3-ops-workshop/blob/master/setting_up_nonha_ocp_cluster.md
as the install guide.

This tutorial takes quite a while to manually setup the 4 nodes (in
GCE), plus storage, etc. and then launches into an hour long ansible
run.  I've been through it 4 times now and each time run into various
odd problems (which I could document for you if necessary).

Is there currently any other simpler and faster way to install
a basic OpenShift setup?

Googling produces a number of other OpenShift tutorials, many of which
now have comments on them about bugs or being out of date etc.

What's the current state of the art in simple openshift install
guides?

Thanks!

--
Tracy Reed