Hi TIm,

Yes, I've seen this error sometimes, mainly during the Scaleup process.

What I did that apparently solve this issue is to remove the /etc/cni
directory, and let the installation/scaleup process create it, but I don't
know the root cause either.

As you said, it happens randomly and don't seem to have a pattern. The
first time I faced it, I was scaling a cluster and adding four new Nodes,
and just one presented the error, the other three were added to the cluster
with no errors.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Bersa

Cloud Consultant, RHCVA, RHCE

Red Hat Brasil <https://www.redhat.com>

rbe...@redhat.com    M: +55-11-99557-5841
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo *Great Place to Work*.