So, if this is affecting others then I'll open a github issue on this.

On 13/04/18 14:51, Rodrigo Bersa wrote:
Hi TIm,

Yes, I've seen this error sometimes, mainly during the Scaleup process.

What I did that apparently solve this issue is to remove the /etc/cni directory, and let the installation/scaleup process create it, but I don't know the root cause either.

As you said, it happens randomly and don't seem to have a pattern. The first time I faced it, I was scaling a cluster and adding four new Nodes, and just one presented the error, the other three were added to the cluster with no errors.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Bersa

Cloud Consultant, RHCVA, RHCE

Red Hat Brasil <https://www.redhat.com>

rbe...@redhat.com <mailto:rbe...@redhat.com> M: +55-11-99557-5841 <tel:+55-11-99557-5841>

<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>

Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil pelo *Great Place to Work*.