Hi All,

Is there currently any problem with the openshift Starter? Since last
Thursday, I have noticed the following problems:

- In a new deployment, a Pod is not able to connect to the database on
another Pod, failing with the message: No route to host.
- In an older deployment, the solution is able to connect to the database
normally, but the route is not available, showing the message "Application
is not available", the same behavior presented here below:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49852367/route-to-application-stopped-working-in-openshift-online-3-9

Is anybody experiencing the same problem? How can we fix this?

Best regards,