In my deployment there are 5 routes - two of them are from OpenShift
(docker-registry and registry-console) and three of them are specific to my
application. Of the 5, 4 of them are administrative and shouldn't be
accessed by just anyone on the Internet. One of my application's route is
required to be accessed by 'anyone' on the Internet.

My question is, what is the best practice to achieve this restriction? Is
there a way to set IP address or subnet restrictions on a route? Do I need
to set up separate nodes and separate routers so that I can use a firewall
to restrict access to the 4 routes and allow access to the Internet
service? Any suggestions?

Peter