On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 10:03 AM mabi <m...@protonmail.ch> wrote:

> [...]
[DC]: i think you are a bit confused: there are 2 ways to get the rpms from
CentOS yum repo: using the generic repo [1] which will always have the
latest origin release OR [2] where i've mentioned that you can install
*centos-release-openshift-origin3** rpm which will give you [3] yum repo

[1] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin/
[2]
http://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2018-November/msg00007.html
[3] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/