Hi,

Can you explain what do you mean by re-configuring the inventory in all
your nodes?

Editing your ansible inventory doesn't require to apply any playbook.
Although having done so, you should make sure those modifications won't
interfere with whatever scapeup or upgrade playbook you'll eventually have
to deal with.
Assuming a non-production cluster: I'ld just go with running the
deploy_cluster another time, validating this.

Regards.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:09 AM Iago Santos <iagosantospa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running okd 3.11 and I would like to know how to re-configure the
> inventory in all my nodes, is there any ansible-playbook to run?
>
> Cheers,
> Iago.

Samuel Martín Moro
{EPITECH.} 2011