Hi, I re-send the email to the mailing list, I sent it directly to Samuel
instead

What I meant it is to refresh the inventory,

I think I finally managed to refresh it running the following playbook

- hosts: masters
  gather_facts: no
  tasks:
    - name: Refresh inventory to ensure new instaces exist in inventory
      meta: refresh_inventory

Is that right? I added a feature-gate into my kubectl and I wanted to
refresh it somehow in order to list it in ansible-inventory --list

Cheers.