Thanks for everyone who provided feedback over the last few weeks.  There's
been a lot of good feedback, including some things I'll try to capture here:

* More structured working groups would be good
* Better public roadmap
* Concrete schedule for OKD 4
* Concrete proposal for OKD 4

I've heard generally positive comments about the suggestions and philosophy
in the last email, with a desire for more details around what the actual
steps might look like, so I think it's safe to say that the idea of
"continuously up to date Kubernetes distribution" resonated.  We'll
continue to take feedback along this direction (private or public).

Since 4 was the kickoff for this discussion, and with the recent release of
the Fedora CoreOS beta (
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-coreos/getting-started/) figuring
prominently in the discussions so far, I got some volunteers from that team
to take point on setting up a working group (SIG?) around the initial level
of integration and drafting a proposal.

Steve and Christian have both been working on Fedora CoreOS and graciously
agreed to help drive the next steps on Fedora CoreOS and OKD potential
integration into a proposal.  There's a rough level draft doc they plan to
share - but for now I will turn this over to them and they'll help organize
time / forum / process for kicking off this effort.  As that continues,
we'll identify new SIGs to spawn off as necessary to cover other topics,
including initial CI and release automation to deliver any necessary
changes.

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback, and stay tuned here for more!