Hey there,

I'm investigating possible alternatives to NFS for ReadWriteMany capable
external storage.
We're running OKD 3.11 and we are already using Ceph RBD succesfully.

However, since we would like RWM capabilities we were wondering if it was
possible to use CephFS (which supports RWM and is available in Kubernetes
Vanilla since v1.5+).
Anyone knows if that's possible or will be possible in the near future? Ideally
we'd like to be able to create a storage class for dynamic provisioning but
manual provisioning would be a good start.
Any other viable alternatives suggestions to NFS?

Thanks a lot!
--
Benjamin Guillon
CNRS/IN2P3 Computing Center