On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 at 12:26 am, Ben Parees <bpar...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 1:17 AM Joel Pearson <
> japear...@agiledigital.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m trying to build an image in Openshift 4.2 where my internet has an
>> MITM proxy.
>>
>> So trying to pull docker images fails during the build with x509 errors.
>>
>> Is there a way to provide extra trusted CA certificates to the builder?
>>

> Did you supply additional CAs via the proxy configuration?  Those should
> be picked up by the builder automatically when it is pulling images and I
> think it'd be a bug if you configured that and it's not working:
>
> https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.2/networking/enable-cluster-wide-proxy.html#nw-proxy-configure-object_config-cluster-wide-proxy

<https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.2/networking/enable-cluster-wide-proxy.html#nw-proxy-configure-object_config-cluster-wide-proxy>

I forgot to mention that it’s a transparent proxy, in install-config.yaml I
added the proxy CA to “additionalTrustBundle” which helped it install the
cluster. But it just didn’t seem to apply to the builder.

Can I use the “trustedCA” part of the proxy configuration without actually
specifying an explicit proxy?
--
Kind Regards,

Joel Pearson
Agile Digital | Senior Software Consultant

Love Your Software™ | ABN 98 106 361 273
p: 1300 858 277 | m: 0405 417 843 <0405417843> | w: agiledigital.com.au